Monday, August 8, 2011

Marian and Vince Prenup

I have this friend Frenchy, a long time gal and high school mate, who buzzed me proposing a prenup project. Of course she knew I am a desperate photographer and should I also say she has high hopes for me. Maybe because we're too close, we love our own (haha). Marian, the bride, is her best friend and my heroic friend wants this prenup be a wedding gift. In a nutshell, I was the sacrificial lamb. I was absolutely thrilled, as it has always been for first timers.  I thought this could be a stepping stone of my ever changing journey. These are just some of the pictures I took last April 17, 2011.








The shoot was at Papa Kits, Lilo-an Cebu. That day was like heaven and hell. The heat was scorching but we were so fond we did not realize our skin were already sun kissed. The couple requested some photos for display, of which I took the liberty of editing. I chose this one as the banner picture.
This one is the backdrop for the picture taking of A-list-hollywood-star-fever guests.
Later that night, I posted some photos on Facebook then Risa came claiming that Vince, the groom, was her high school mate. To top it all, it was one small world. Marian and Vince shall wed this coming Saturday, May 6, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment